Click on a recipe below.
- ¼ of very ripe Bartlett pear
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2 oz Koenig Potato Vodka
- 1 oz Koenig Pear Brandy
- Thin slices of Bartlett pear for garnish
- Combine the pear, simple syrup, lime juice, vodka and brandy in a blender.
- Blend until the pear has been crushed.
- Combine the mixture with ice in a martini shaker.
- Shake until ice crystals form.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Place the pear slice in the glass.
- 8 oz Koenig Potato Vodka
- 4 oz Koenig Apricot Brandy
- 1 12 oz can of frozen lemonade
- 4 ripe Idaho peaches, skin removed and chopped
- 8-12 ice cubes or 1-2 cups crushed ice
- Blend all ingredients until ice is reduced to small pieces.
- Serve in cocktail glasses.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 rosemary springs for syrup
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- ½ bottle of Koenig Vodka
- 2 T Koenig Pear Brandy
- 6 rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Add to sugar to boiling water and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add rosemary to the sugar mixture.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cool this mixture completely and then remove the rosemary.
- Combine the rosemary syrup, lemon juice, vodka and brandy in a martini shaker with ice.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Strain and serve in a martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.